Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Summer Vacation!

So this summer we got to go to Washington State and to Canada! Cooper and I meet a lot of Cody's family for the first time! We had a lot of fun packed into our 10 day stay. We celebrated 4 birthdays in Olympia, hung out at the family beach house for a few days, went to Port Angeles and Forks WA (Twilight moment of the trip!), took a ferry over to Victoria, Canada for a couple of days, and were able to check out Pikes Market in Seattle before it was time to come home again. Both Washington and Canada are soo beautiful!!! The picture above is from a garden at a castle in Canada. I absolutely loved this spot the most! I could sit there all day if I could. More pictures to come later.... when I feel like sorting through all 600 of them!

No comments: